notes to self:
2. Do not go to Jaegersborggade on Monday next time in Copenhagen if you want to bring a piece or two of something interestingly unique designed souvenir home.
2.1 First stop on Jaegersborggade, at no. 51 CMYK KLD for absolutely cool prints.
3. On the same Jaegersborggade, do stop again for another cup of the best cappuccino in Copenhagen at the Coffee Collective.
4. Danish pastries were mouthwatering…only if I could have them all…
5. After Jaegersborggadethe, cross the street and spend an afternoon wandering around the Assistens Kirkegard (cemetary).
6. This is very important, do spend less time enjoying Danish pastries and more taking photo.